HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I LOVE My New Smead Products!




Find out about these 3 wonderful Smead products I got from shoplet.com. Smead is a great company that has products for wonderful things teachers, like me, need to keep us organized!









I got to review two sets of tab folders. The first set, were Oversized tab file folders.  These folders are not only sturdy, but they are also PINK! Okay, yes I love pink but I also love that they have a larger area to write for the label. How cool is that? Lately, it seems like all I do is look for things...well with these new folders, I will hopefully be able to read the labels easier! Fingers crossed! 


Next, were the 3-in-1 Super Tab folders. These folders are great; not only are the labels largers, they also have lockfit flaps to keep papers secure. 
                       Smead 70211 Navy Stadium File
And finally I got to review one of these 12-pocket Stadium File . How neat is this? This worked awesome with the worksheets my kids complete during centers. What is so neat is that if they are not finished with a page, they put it in the not finished file so they can get it the following day and pick up where they left off. I just love this!


Not only does Shoplet.com offer office supplies, they also offer promotional productsmedical supplies, and office stationary!

I hope you will decide to try out these awesome tab folders and stadium file keeper! I have a feeling you are just going to LOVE them too! Feel free to share your thoughts!
... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!