HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Monday, July 4, 2011

Who is Mrs. Brown?

Hello, my name is Kelly Brown. The 2011-2012 school year will be my 18th year teaching. My very first year I taught Kindergarten and the next year I taught first grade at Forest Heights Elementary in Gastonia, NC. I then transferred to Cherryville Elementary in Cherryville, NC and taught first grade for 15 years. Well...........this year I will teach Kindergarten! I am excited and nervous about the change, but fortunately, my wonderful principal is not going to make me move my classroom! Whew, big relief!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design! So cute! :o)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small Small World!!!! You were right on with your comment about sounding like we were from the same county! Crazy!!!

    Elisabeth
    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an NC Blogger too! We need to do a linky party of places where people are from. It would be a great way for us hook up sometime and especially share ideas with the new Common Core here in NC. Elisabeth and Kelly, you are 2 of my 9 followers. :)

    Tamera
    My Heart Belongs in First
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!