HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pictures from Dr. Seuss Week

Pictures from Dr. Seuss Week



I just wanted to share some of the pictures from Dr. Seuss week of celebration in the classroom. Sorry about them being so late; I just don't get things done the way I plan on getting them done all the time! Hopefully someone can benefit from seeing these pictures...


One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Students made hats with AB patterns. 

Wacky Wednesday I have only 8 boys in my class and 14 girls....the kids loved being wacky tacky dressed!





Here they are celebrating Dr. Seuss' Cats in the Hats!

Girls were Daisy Head Mayzie! Aren't they adorable! I came up with this a few years ago and do them every year!
Close up of Daisy Head Mayzies!

Finally....the birthday cake!

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten
Just Wild About Teaching
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie



... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!