HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Break....GONE!



Oh gee, I cannot believe that my break is really over! I cannot believe it, but I always end up thinking that way at the end of a vacay! 

           I thought I would share a picture from Easter dinner at my sister's house....WITH my hubby-Johnny, my son-Nickolas and of course my great nephew, Parks. He is a chunky monkey for sure! So much to just squeeze and love! 



There are so many giveaways going on now! Thought I would share them with you....Good Luck!
The Frizz in First Grade

Blooming in First
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten


Mrs. Rios Teaches!!

K-3 Connection
The Carolina K Teacher





... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,

    Thanks so much for spreading the word about my giveaway! You are right! There are SO many giveaways going on right now! Thanks for sharing :)

    The Frizz

    The Frizz in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!