HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Friday, March 22, 2013

Free Supplies for Teachers! Yes, FREE!

I just had to share this great site for you to go and register your classroom. I love, love, love getting FREE things for my classroom! Well, guess what arrived for me on Monday? I had 3 large boxes of Wet Wipes! There were 10 containers inside each so that means 30 in all! Do you know how I got them? I had registered my classroom at teacherlists.com.

If you are interested in signing up and learning more about this great site, click CLICK HERE below the picture. Just for registering, we will both earn Puffs Klennex-be sure to add that to your list as well as some paper towels. You won't be sorry! If you have any questions, just email me at kellybrown28021@gmail.com


CLICK HERE!
More Than Math by Mo
Suntans and Lesson Plans
Happy Teacher Heaven
Third Grade All Stars
Learning with Mrs. Leeby
A-B-Seymour
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten





... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!