HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Sunday, March 10, 2013

$15.00 FREE giftcard

I love to get free stuff for my classroom, so I want to share this great deal with you. Click the link below the picture and you will get a 15.00 gift card to use at a new store, educents, to buy things for your classroom! If you are like me, every little bit helps! 
Click here!

Be sure to send your friends so they can get a $15.00 gift card to spend on new things for their classroom! 

Happy Sunday!

Full disclosure: I have no connection whatsoever with Educents. However, if you sign up with the link I've given you, I will get a $1 credit to use when it launches. 

... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!