HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just HAVE to share!



WARNING: My sister says I am the worst at telling stories, so please bear with me~! She says I take wayyyy tooooo long! LOL

We have been reading different books written by Dr. Seuss and doing little activities each day to focus on the different books. Well, today I shared the book, Daisy-Head Mayzie, with the kids. I love this book and actually, it is one of my favorites. After I read the book, I told the kids that tomorrow the girls were going to be Mayzie and the boys would be Cat in the Hat. 

I absolutely love how cute my Kindergarteners are! Well, I happened to check my email just a minute ago and I had 2 emails from parents about what their child needed to wear tomorrow. I love to laugh anyway and I just had to share an email I got from one of my parents tonight! I had the best laugh!

Email from parent: Hi Kelly. Cadee Grace says she is supposed to wear a pink dress with red shoes tomorrow?  Is this so?

My reply: Oh Lynnelle! Bless that sweet baby. I told them they were going to be Daisy-Head Mayzie tomorrow. She is a character in one of Dr. Seuss' books and they are going to have hats to wear. We are making them at school. I am so sorry! 

The other email was from a Mom that saw Cadee and her Mom at gymnastics tonight...

Honestly, I cannot believe how literal these kids take me! This email was priceless.

I hope you all have a great time celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday tomorrow....I have pictures to share from this week and I will definitely take pictures from the party tomorrow! Have a great Friday!

Where the Wild Things Learn
Smiles for 2nd Grade

Kickin' It Kindergarten 


... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!