HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Things for My Classroom...

I wanted to share some things I have gotten ordered for my classroom. I know I love seeing things teachers create-hopefully I can give you a new idea to use.....




I ordered these stickers to put on my students the day before field trips. As everyone knows, money has been cut and I figured this way I would not have to make copies to send reminders about field trips. Hopefully these will work! 




On the business cards, I made homework passes. For the past few years, I have added an expiration date on them. I give them to the kids to use-not just save! LOL
    front:                                                       back:



Next, I made some snack cards to send home with my kiddos so their family will know it is their turn to send snack. For the snack bag, I decorated some canvas bags and send them home with this card inside.
                  front                                                back

Maybe I inspired someone to get busy making things for the classroom. I ordered these items from printrunner.com. If you have questions, I'd love to try and answer them! 





    Teaching Chick: 100 Follower Giveaway!: I am super excited to announce that I have reached 100 followers!!! Thanks to each and every one of you! I remember thinking when I starte...



 





Stacy from Simpson's Superstars is having a giveaway to say Thank You to her followers! You get your choice of gift cards! It ends Aug. 9.













... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! I have also given you an award..go to my blog to pick it up! :)

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the snack note idea. That is on my to do list for this week. Thanks for sharing.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! :-) I'm a new follower!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! If you have time stop by my blog and join my "Classroom Tours Linky Party"! I would love to see your classroom!! If you aren't ready just quite yet, share a before pic and then go back and share an after pic! :)

    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out about my giveaway! Your blog is adorable and I am your newest follower!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!