HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!








I can hardly believe Memorial Day is here! I want to thank all of the wonderful men and women who protect our country every single day! THANK YOU ALL!












My Photo     Rachel from A-B Seymour is celebrating 200 followers! You wold love to win what she is giving away-I guarantee it! 








ButtonMimi from 5th Grade Rocks has 200 followers! Congrats! Be sure to check out what she is giving away!










      Brittany from Sweet Seconds has reached 100 followers so she has something exciting to give away! I would love for my name to be picked! LOL



   Every New Beginning is giving away a Target gift card-who doesn't want to win? I know everybody does for sure! It ends  June 1-so hurry on over there!








3rd Grade's a charm


   I found a new blog, 3rd Grades A Charm! Guess what? She is having a giveaway too! It ends next Thursday so don't be too late! 










... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. thanks for dropppin by...im your newest follower!!

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly, thanks for stopping by my blog krazykinderteacher.blogspot.com wanted to let yo know YOU ARE ONE OF MY WINNERS FOR MY GIVEAWAY!! You get your choice of the the Daily 5 Posters or the Book Genre Posters!! Please email me at mrsforeman4@gmail.com to tell me which one you want so I can email it to you!

    Cindy
    http://krazykinderteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!