HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Liebster Award for ME?

Thank you so much to Allyce from Teaching and Life: At the Beach for giving me the Liebster Award! Yay! I am a horrible blogger, but I am making it a goal to do a better job in the upcoming year!

The Liebster Award goal's is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
  1. copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. thank the giver and link back to them
  3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Here are my top 5!

1. A Tale of First Grade-a new teacher-let's show her some support and blog love!

2. Adventures in Teaching-love her ideas. I loved using her bat ideas she has posted on her blog.

3. All in a Day with MJ-she is a blogger about 50 miles away from me! I just had to give her the award!

4. Mrs. Bee's KinderGarden-love her blog! I have been stalking it for quite some time!

5. Apple Girl Amber-cute blog and she would love to have you check her out I am sure!

Ta-dah! That is my list! (I agree Allyce, this was hard to do because so many blogs have already been rewarded! LOL)


1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you Kelly!! That is so sweet!! I <3 your blog, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!