Thank you so much to Allyce from Teaching and Life: At the Beach for giving me the Liebster Award! Yay! I am a horrible blogger, but I am making it a goal to do a better job in the upcoming year!
The Liebster Award goal's is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog
- thank the giver and link back to them
- reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
1. A Tale of First Grade-a new teacher-let's show her some support and blog love!
2. Adventures in Teaching-love her ideas. I loved using her bat ideas she has posted on her blog.
3. All in a Day with MJ-she is a blogger about 50 miles away from me! I just had to give her the award!
4. Mrs. Bee's KinderGarden-love her blog! I have been stalking it for quite some time!
5. Apple Girl Amber-cute blog and she would love to have you check her out I am sure!
Ta-dah! That is my list! (I agree Allyce, this was hard to do because so many blogs have already been rewarded! LOL)