HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holly Bloggy Christmas was Fabulous!

Wow, what more can I say about the Holly Bloggy Christmas event? I enjoyed getting to the opportunity to learn more about fellow teachers..... Caitlyn from Ms. Preppy and Sarah from Kindergarten Korner did a fabulous job with this Holly Bloggy Christmas party! I totally enjoyed it and cannot wait for next year. Thank you both for allowing so many teachers enjoy the giveaway as well as having a gift to open on Dec. 25! I was thrilled when I went to buy something for my Bloggy partner-Cheryl from Crayons & Curls! This is what I decided to buy for her because I didn't think she would have a student buy this for her.
My Holly Bloggy Christmas surprise for my partner Cheryl!
 I have to admit that my Holly Bloggy gift was opened the day it arrived to my house...................I am so sorry, but my son LOVES opening boxes that come to our house. (Yes, he is 12 years old AND nosey so I have all of the online orders sent to my Mom and Dad's house so he won't open them.) 

Anyway, I was thrilled when I got to "finish" opening the box! My partner, Mrs. BeJune, sent me the cute gift below. I got a tupperware bowl full of Reese's-my favorite candy, some Shea Body Butter and Body Scrub from The Body Shop! Thank you so much, Debbie! I loved being a part of this online party and will definitely participate next year!  
My Holly Bloggy Christmas surprise from Ms. BeJune

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Holly Bloggy Christmas too. I sure hope they do it next year.
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your pics! It's so fun seeing what everyone got and sent! Thanks for participating!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!