HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Does the Clean Desk Fairy visit your classroom?

I found the cutest idea to help my students SEE what it means to keep their work space at their table clean. I was browsing Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits the other day and found a neat idea-Clean Desk Fairy! She will use the book Pigsty, to help explain keeping a clean area. She also has precious cards that she shared for the "Clean Desk Fairy"! She also illustrated what a clean desk looks like. I have color coded group tables, but this idea will work! Thank you so much for sharing Mrs. Wheeler! I cannot wait to use this in my classroom this year. 





1 comment:

  1. I do Desk Fairy after reading Second Grade Rules, Amber Brown. In this book the desk fairy aka Deskarina comes and visits clean desks. It was pure coincidence that I found this book in a book order (after I had already done desk fairy for a few years) but now I have the perfect start! Kids love it.
    http://2bhoneybunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!