HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dry Erase Products for ANYWHERE!


Find out about these 3 wonderful EcoStatic products I got from shoplet.com. EcoStatic is a great company that has products for wonderful things teachers, like me, need to keep us organized! 


First, I reviewed these products at my home. The large pages are from the Beginner Kit. I cannot wait to take them to school to use the large pages. My head is spinning of all the things I can use them for...anchor charts, directions for lessons/activities, schedules, etc. 




Next, I also reviewed these slickynote pads. They are awesome! I was able to think of some great ways they could be used at my home. These are reusable, a great size and you can use them anywhere indoors. 









Not only does Shoplet.com offer office supplies, they also offer promotional productsmedical supplies, and office stationary!

I hope you will decide to try out these awesome reusable dry erase pads. I just know you will not be disappointed.  I have a feeling you are just going to LOVE them too! Feel free to share your thoughts!
 


... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!