HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Look What I Bought!


I decided to link up with Blog Hoppin' to show the things I bought at the big Super Bowl sale at Teachers Pay Teachers. I was so excited to buy my things and I already have printed them out to share with my kids! 




At the beginning of January, I purchased A Teeny Tiny Teacher's Morning Work for Kindergarten. I couldn't wait for them to start working on it when we returned from winter break....Well, I love, love, love it!



My kids have done so well with it, so I just knew I had to go back and buy the Morning Work Continued from A Teeny Tiny Teacher again!  I can't wait to start with this set. These have been great purchases for me-they are quick and allows my students a chance to come in, get settled, and I can easily see who is having difficulty with basic skills. Thank you so much Kristin!





The next item I bought was from Tiffani Mugurussa's TpT store at Time 4 Kindergarten. This is fabulous! I knew I had some students that needed more help with ending sounds in words. Thank you Tiffani!

I found some giveaways to share with you all too!

... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've picked out some great items!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Teeny's morning work for first grade and love it! It's a great morning routine to get our kids warmed up! Great finds!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!