HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Friday, September 28, 2012

First Grade Common Core


The answers to teachers concerns are right here! I was so excited to read about this wonderful First Grade Common Core workbook! You will be too, I feel sure! Just take a look:

With all the changes that are taking place with common core, this resource looks just fabulous! No longer will you spend hour upon hour looking for ideas and solutions to your students problems.....this book has it A-L-L! Go take a peek and check it out-I just know you will be thrilled you did! 

The company has books for Kindergarten and first grade-but don't worry, books for grades 2-5 are on their way! Hooray! 








... Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!