HomeAboutContactDonorsChoose

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gee, Thursday ONLY?

This has been such a long week it seems like to me! Between all the partying with the 100th day, baby shower for a co-worker, conferences with parents and just living life, I can't get it all together. I have also had this nasty head cold and I feel like I could use a nap every single day at school! Oh well, can't wait for tomorrow, Friday, so I can come home and not have to get up at 5:00 am on Saturday! Ha, I might sleep in until 7:00 AM..................I am hoping to sleep a bit longer than that! 


Here is a fabulous giveaway I found:

Jamie from 2nd Grade Stuff is celebrating having 200 followers! Congrats Jamie! It ends Feb. 12!

Lisa from A Teacher's Bag of Tricks is giving away a custom lesson/activities for your students! This would be fabulous to win! Thanks for the great giveaway Lisa and congrats on having 100 followers-I am your newest one for sure!

Monica from The Schroeder Page is giving away a cute little apron, her February files and a music wand to one lucky winner! Be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm having a giveaway for reaching 100 followers. I'm giving away a custom packet of lessons and activities. Check it out :-)
    - Lisa
    a teachers bag of tricks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I should have the word verification thingy turned off. Please let me know if it is not. Thanks!