1) from the Redskins/Dallas game in November. We went with the Homesley family, big Dallas fans! Well, the Cowboys won the game, but my hubby (a HUGE Redskin fan said this loss will help us in the draft so we'll see).
2) One of my hubby's favorite movies is The Hangover-I promise if you haven't watched this, you should. I didn't like it much the first time, but OM goodness, the more I watched it, the funnier it got!~Honestly! For Halloween went to a dress up party. Hubby dressed as Allen from the movie, our son dressed up but took his stuff off b/c it was too hot, and I dressed as Ellie Mae from The Beverly Hillbillies-I wanted to be comfy. Anyway we had a fabulous time. Ready to see our picture? Here it is:
I know, get to to the good stuff, so here goes: I have a giveaway that is awesome...................a pencil sharpener!
I have been teaching for 18 years and so far, this sharpener is "all that"! It is the quietest sharpener I have had in my room. I truly do not know how many electric sharpeners I have gone through, but this one has staying power for sure! Another thing I really like about this sharpener is that my students just put their pencil in and turn the handle and they have a sharpened pencil. Yes, it is just like that!
Watch a video of this sharpener. Okay, so here is what you have to do to enter-there are 5 ways. Please leave your email on each entry. I'll use rafflecopter.com to find the winner on Monday, January 2, 2012-did you see the year? Time is flying by! ***Sorry, but this giveaway is only for US residents.***
1). follow my blog ( 1 entry)
2. blog about the giveaway (2 entries)
3. add my blog to your blog roll (1 entry)
4. share a celebration you have in your classroom and what you do-I am always looking for new and fabulous ideas! (1 entry)
If you cannot wait to see if you win or do not win, click here to order one now! You will NOT be sorry!
I am really excited about this giveaway! I hope you will share it with your friends so they can enter too!